The Second German-American Dialogs Baden-Wuerttemberg 2017
Our digital world is exponentially expanding – how tech-savvy do you need to be to survive, both professionally and socially? How important is it for politicians to be social-media present? Let’s talk.
The German-American Institutes of BadenWürttemberg invite you to the second GermanAmerican Dialog in Freiburg. Over the past six decades, the Carl-Schurz-Haus has been an intercultural information center focused on transatlantic behaviors in culture, politics, and economics. For the second year in a row, we are turning our attention to exploring and discussing the effects of the ever-prevalent digital revolution. Together with our partners the ITK network Baden-Württemberg: Connected e.V. (bwcon) and UWC Robert Bosch College, we welcome you to partake in an interdisciplinary discussion in English about the social and political aspects of the digital revolution.
One afternoon with two panels of professionals and an international audience. Come explore and share! #MyDigiRev
The Future of Work Adapting to the Digital Workplace
Digital Politics The Social Media Effect
Reception with drinks & finger food
Meet The Panelists:
- Hermann Arnold, co-founder & President of the Board of Directors of Haufe-umantis AG
- Steven Hill, US journalist, lecturer and political professional with decades of experience
- Michael Seemann, founder of twitkrit.de and the popular podcast wir.muessenreden.de
- Sonya Winterberg, author and co-founder of schmalbart.de
- Dr. Kay Hinz, election campaign communication, social media & data analysis advisor ...and more to be confirmed!
- Gerhard Manz, Friedrich Graf von Westphalen & Partner mbB Rechtsanwälte
- Friederike Schulte, Carl-Schurz-Haus / Deutsch-Amerikanisches Institut e.V.
Here you can get further information!