S3HubsinCE’s main objective involves the creation of a common support structure, based on Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs), which unleash the high potential of transnational cooperation to promote bottom-up implementation of Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialization (RIS3) in significant Central Europe (CE) relevant Technology Priority Areas (TPAs) (i.e. advanced manufacturing systems, ICT, advanced materials, nanotechnology, biotech & medical devices).
S3HubsinCE directly contributes to improve sustainable linkages among actors of the innovation systems for strengthening regional innovation capacity in Central Europe.
- Guideline for Study of current state
- Generating new innovation networks based on CE TPAs in the CERIS3 Navigation Crews Creating a comprehensive Digital Integration Toolkit to enhance collaboration between partners & helix institutions Building joint strategies, action plans & futureproof Transnational Policy & Technology Blueprint for CERIS3 Excellence, to deliver an ongoing practical method to support transnational optimization of RIS3. Implementing pilot actions, starting with operation of DIHs, focused on generating a Constellation of CERIS3 Excellence & promoting coordinated actions that bring networks of CERIS3 Champions closer to the market with activities like the RIS3 Investment Forum.
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Forschung Burgenland GmbH, Austria
- bwcon GmbH, Germany
- Fraunhofer Institute for Machine Tools and Forming Technology (IWU), Germany
- Intellimech Consortium, Italy
- Ecipa – Training and Service Agency Limited Liability Consortium, Italy
- Krakow Technology Park, Poland
- Slovenian Tool and die Development Center, Slovenia
- Pannon Business Network Association, Hungary
- Co Croatian Chamber of Economy – Varaždin County Chamber, Croatia