19.09.-21.09.2019 - In Cooperation with UC Berkeley
HOW TO MAKE AI WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
AI is one of the main technology trends for the upcoming years. Implementing new business models based on AI will be one of the necessary competencies for companies to stay competitive.
By participating in this bootcamp we will equip you with the latest AI-insights and necessary knowledge on how technology makes new business models possible.Get the chance to work on company-defined challenges that you address with your AI-solution and pitch your business idea in front of investors and corporates.
JOIN US NOW!
- RECEIVE LATEST INSIGHTS INTO AI
- PITCH IN FRONT OF INVESTORS
- PARTICIPATE IN MATCHMAKING
- DISCOVER NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
What’s in it for you:
- Corporate-Venture Partnering
Initiate projects together with corporates and close new long-term strategic partnerships for the future
- Network with global leaders of AI
Meet up with relevant international leaders of the AI sector and built up a personal network to scale up
- Tailored mentorship
Get support from excellent mentors and specialists and receive advice and feedback on your business model
- Investor access
Gain direct access to potential investors and business angels who could invest in your business idea
- Marketing plattform
Benefit from our publications and social media marketing to increase the commercialization of your business
- Alexander Fred Ojala, RESEARCH DIRECTOR OF DATA LAB AT UC BERKELEY
- Marc König, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT BWCON
- Stefan Heuser, VICE PRESIDENT INNOVATION SAMSUNG