The overall objective of the project is to develop and test initiatives to develop a living laboratory that will encourage traditional SMEs to a second life by creating value chains that are broadened at alpine level and linked to value-added partnerships: digital innovation, private finance and research.
The project will run for 33 months and has a budget of EUR 1.8 million, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund through the INTERREG Alpine Space programme.
- Professionalize the network of support agencies and connect their local ecosystems by structuring value-added services and synergetic services focusing on transnational cooperation and support for traditional companies with development potential;
- Testing innovative methods and transnational matching solutions for the participating SMEs to enhance their opportunities and potential, assist them in planning to revitalize their business and build strategic partnerships;
- mobilize key stakeholders (policy makers, stakeholders) in setting an agenda.
- Participation of 500 companies in the pilot actions;
- Publishing an accreditation methodology to better qualify organizations to assist businesses;
- Creation of a mentoring package for businesses;
- Involving qualified technical partners;
- Develop a White Paper with proposals for strategic action.
- Veneto Innovazione spa (Italien)
- Unioncamere del Veneto (Italien)
- Unione Regionale delle Camere di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura della Lombardia (Unioncamere Lombardia) (Italien)
- HANDELS INDUSTRIEHANDWE RKS-UND LANDWIRTSCHAFTS KAMMER BOZEN - CAMERA DI COMMERCIO, INDUSTRIA, ARTIGIANATO E AGRICOLTURA DI BOLZANO (Italien)
- Italienische Handelskammer München (Deutschland)
- RISINGSUD - Agence de développement économique de la région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côt e d’Azur (Frankreich)
- French Tech Grande Provence (Frankreich)
- Innovation Region Styria GmbH (Österreich)
- Austria Wirtschaftsservice Gesellschaft mbH (Österreich)
- Standortagentur Tirol GmbH (Österreich)
- Območna obrtno podjetniška zbornica Maribor (Slowenien)
- Bwcon GmbH (Deutschland)
- Università della Svizzera italiana (Schweiz)
- Associazione Match (Schweiz)