Intellectual property rights (IPR) represent an obstacle for the funding and investment of SMEs and start-ups. The EU-funded LEADERSHIP4SMEs project will support innovative SMEs and start-ups to improve and strengthen their IPR, facilitating their access to adequate funding that is vital to their growth. The project will set a platform of specific tools to strategically manage and place IPR in the business model and plan to attract funding, generate business and encourage collaborations. The platform relies on a compilation of the best practices in the domains of IPR management, business acceleration and funding that allows a better valuation of IPR and acts as an online hub of support from IPR, innovation and business support, and private and public funding and cooperation.
- Collaborative approach to support the hyper-growth of SMEs
- Implementation of a project platform for community building
- Benchmarking and Repository of IP Management tools & Support services
- IP-centric business acceleration support
- IP valuation approach for investment decision-making
- Free and individual support programme for disruptive SMEs on IP valorisation
- bwcon GmbH
- Iceberg Consulting SRL
- INNOVA SRL
- Bugnion S.p.A.
- CNRS Innovation
- Aster Capital Partners
- KMU Forschung Austria
- BANCA COMERCIALA ROMANA S.A.