The projects‘ goal is to strengthen the value of exploiting Open Data (OD) / Linked Open Data (LOD) availability for increasing innovation with new products addressed to public services and businesses, raise competitiveness of the Alpine space and its digitalization process contributing to the Alpine Space Policy Strategy on Data Economy. To strengthen the cooperation between public and private actors working in the Data Economy, namely OD/LOD, to exploit their potentials in terms of innovation and growth and contribute to implement S3 (https://s3platform.jrc.ec.europa.eu/what-is-smart-specialisation-) and related 2020+ local development plans.
- Public administration will be supported in the implementation of their e-government strategies efficiently boosting new services/business which better match the needs of citizen, visitors (tourists) and entrepreneurs
- Intermediaries will better understand and exploit the opportunity of the Data Economy, to stimulate private sectors in using LOD and to support them in a more profitable way fostering the competitiveness of the alpine space and alpine companies
- 160 SMEs & start-up will be assisted in better exploiting the available OD/LOD to develop new service/products, access new markets and meet customers´ needs.
- Regione del Veneto, Italy
- Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Treviso-Belluno, Italy
- Bwcon GmbH, Germany
- Stadt Konstanz, Germany
- Città‘ di Vercelli, Italy
- Consorzio per il Sistema Informativo, Italy
- Grand E-nov, France
- Steirische Wirtschaftsförderungsges. m.b.H., Austria
- Business Upper Austria – OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH, Austria
- Tehnoloski park Ljubljana d.o.o., Slovenia
- Mestna obcina Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Lyon Urban Data, France