The EuroSTART Project’s objective is to develop and deliver practical entrepreneurship education by way of an innovative training course focused on the management needs of start-ups . The project that will deliver a practical guide specifically addressing the kill needs off start-up and entrepreneurs. Specifically the project answers the need for education and training in the field of Start-Up Management. To deliver these objectives EuroSTART partners will use open and innovative education methods, embedded in the digital era.
The main objective of EuroSTART is thus to address the training need of start-ups and entrepreneurs in the field of management to better their skills and strengthen their business activities.
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce, Ireland
- Consorzio Materahub Industrie Culturalii e Creative, Italy
- Instalofi Levante S.L. (FyG Consultores), Spain
- Markeut Skills sociedad limitada, Spain
- Danmar Computers sp z o.o., Poland
- Budapest Enterprise Agency, Hungary
- bwcon GmbH, Germany